- Complete situation awareness: 24/7 real-time monitoring of the entire pit with alarm capabilities;
- Solution tailored to users specific requirements: ideal for any open-pit operation;
- Full integration on a single software platform: no more splitting up of monitoring activities between multiple PC stations;
- Scalable solution designed to accommodate expected mine expansion;
- Accomodates future system upgrades;
IDS steps progressively ahead into a new dimension with the FPM360 slope monitoring system. The FPM360 is an integrated monitoring system based on multiple fixed and/or mobile IBIS radar units, controlled and interfaced using a single advanced software suite to provide complete situation awareness: with 360 degree coverage of the pit slopes in real time, geotechnical engineers will be equipped with a universal image of the entire pit, providing exhaustive information about potential areas of instability.
FPM360 is based on the unrivalled long-range, high resolution and fast scan capabilities typical of IBIS-FM and is tailored to the user’s specific requirements and hence it is ideal for any type of open-pit operations.
- Full pit coverage: multiple integrated radar systems (fixed and/or mobile);
- Feasibility study carried out by IDS qualified staff to design the optimal configuration (identification of number of units, optimal installation sites accounting for radar line of sight and logistic issues);
- Fully integrated monitoring system: server architecture and advanced multi-client software suite for real-time monitoring and alarm capabilities;
- On-site installation service, system integration and professional training;
Thanks to the server architecture, monitoring data can be accessed anywhere from multiple client platforms with the possibility to create multiple hazard-maps with user-defined alarm criteria for active monitoring.
- User friendly intuitive interface;
- Visualization of multiple radar maps on a single DTM;
- Server architecture with multiple clients and real-time automatic processing;
- Automatic advanced atmospheric corrections;
- Alarm generation with user-defined levels and multiple alarm criteria;
- Long datasets for geotechnical back analysis;
- Fully geo-referenced outputs;
- Import of multiple digital layers for displaying geological information;
- Real-time software integration and visualization of elements at risk (mining equipment, haul trucks, shovels etc.).
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1 mm (l.o.s.)|
|Spatial Resolution||Range: 0.5 m, Cross Range: 4.4 mrad (@1 km, 0.5 m by 4.4 m; @2 km, 0.5 m by 8.8m)|
|Area Coverage||Extremely broad (e.g. @2 km an area around 5 km2)|
|Operating Range||10 m to 4000 m|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +55°C|
|Scan Time||Less than 3 min|
|Power Consumption||Less than 100 W|
|Weight||250 kg, depending on the version|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, IC|
|IBIS Guardian FPM:
Real time processing, data interpretation & early warning software