RIS MF Hi-Mod is a specialized ground penetrating radar system capable of investigating large areas with a 3D view of the subsoil with a high capability of resolution and penetration depth. Thanks to the radar’s capacity and the archaeologist’s experience buried underground objects can be detected with a high level of confidence and consequently plan the excavation activities.
RIS MF Hi-Mod offers:
– Consolidated complete procedure from field acquisition to the final output (maps on CAD or GIS)
– Mechanical structure for all urban environments and terrains
– Automatic target recognition: automatic tools help the operator locate pipes and cables
– 2D & 3D tomography: optimized tomography for an immediate visualization of pipes and cables
– Multi-frequency data fusion: automatic fusion of data from 200 / 600 MHz or 400 / 900 Mhz antenna
– Automatic transfer to CAD/GIS: localized pipes and cables automatically transferred to CAD or GIS maps
The RIS MF Hi-Mod GPR solution is equipped with an array of multi-frequency antennas to provide a high resolution survey of the shallower depths, using 600 MHz antennas, while guaranteeing a great depth range with the 200 MHz.
The RIS MF multi frequency data is processed with a dedicated software to fully exploit the system characteristics. The main processing and interpretation software features the interactive use of multi GPR sections, displays tomographic maps and operates in a CAD environment. The software can generate a final CAD cartographic map in 3D containing both surface evidence and GPR interpretation. RIS MF is also able to acquire cross-polar data; a dedicated software uses this data on the post-processing unit to provide information on soil type. Finally, the cartographic map is automatically generated, containing all the results in cross section and planar view.
RIS MF Hi-Mod is available for rent