- Cost reductions in underground investigation procedures while also providing more information on what is buried underground;
- Increased performance: Able to detect the presence and shape of anomalies present in the soil;
- Fast and accurate survey even in rough terrain;
- High productivity: up to 1 hectare/hour and a dedicated post processing platform;
- Highest data resolution with an antenna spacing as low as 4 cm;
Stream X is the IDS vehicle-towed Ground Penetrating Radar solution, introducing a new concept for extensive 3D mapping of buried structures and geologic features. The Stream X array covers a 2m wide swath with a single pass, and, to achieve complete coverage of the survey area, multiple passes can be controlled through sophisticated positioning systems and a dedicated navigation software. Once the desired area is covered the survey can be easily checked and then post process with a dedicated IDS software platform.
Stream X is the ideal solution for mapping of extensive archaeological sites, detection of underground structures, cavity identification and mapping, underground tank detection, area clearance prior to construction and unexploded ordnance (Uxo) detection.
All the Stream X configuration are FCC certified and able to operate in the United States.
- Massive array of antennas: Stream X can be equipped with three different array configurations from 16 to 48 channels. Antenna spacing can be as little as 4 cm; three times better than other competitors.
- Different frequencies (200 MHz or 600MHz): Stream X can be equipped with a 16 channel 200 MHz array in order to achieve the best penetration or with a 24 – 48 channel 600 MHz array to maximize resolution.
- Mechanical frame: A solid mechanical frame which has been tested in several rough terrain conditions and harsh environments.
- 3D tomography: The most defined underground 3D model currently available.
K2 Stream FastWave
This software is able to acquire, and display in real time, data coming from more than 48 IDS antennas. It integrates all the functions of the K2 FastWave acquisition software but can handle more inputs. This software is supplied with the control unit.
Snailnav Navigation Software
The Snailnav navigation software used for GPS real time positioning is able to project GPS trajectories in real time, helping the operator to collect data with great accuracy without leaving any black spots and to avoid time wasted going over the same area more than once.
Gred HD3 is specifically designed to offer an integrated framework for CAD and GIS, combining the characteristics of industrial productivity with high levels of reliability. It also offers unique features such as the creation and display of 2D and 3D tomograms in just a few minutes after the basic filtering of the raw data and the direct export of structures and objects of any generic shape to CAD or GIS maps.
The software is fully compatible with any GPS or positioning data in order to obtain automatically geo-referenced data plots.
Key features include:
- Real-time display of trajectories using GPS or Total Station.
- 2D and 3D tomography for an immediate visualization and detection of anomalies.
- Automated transfer to CAD/GIS: the identified target can be automatically transferred to CAD or GIS maps for professional SUE / utility mapping.
- Geolocated data information and visualization
Stream X can be optionally equipped with the GPR-Slice software platform (http://www.gpr-survey.com/)
|STREAM X 200||STREAM X 600||STREAM X 600 D|
|Radar Control Unit||1||2||4|
|Antenna Frequency||200 MHz||600 MHz||600 MHz|
|Number of Antenna Dipoles||8+8||12+12||24+24|
|Scan Width||180 cm||180 cm||180 cm|
|Data Spacing in Transversal Direction||8 cm||4 cm|
|Antenna Weight||36 kg||18 kg||36 kg|
|Antenna Cart Dimensions||Length: 240 cm, Width: 92 cm|
|Cart Weight||22 kg|
|Typical Data Collection Speed||15 km/h|
|Processing Software||GRED HD3 including:
|Output Data||Automatic data transfer into CAD maps|